Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Birthday Wishes.

Today marks the first of two birthday celebrations for my very best friends this week. Coincidentally, Lucin was born on the 7th and Valerie was born on the 11th (get it, 7-11? ha!). I hold a special place in my heart for these two amazing girls. Growing up we've made TONS of memories both separately as a duo and over the recent years, together as a trio. I am so grateful to have them in my life for and can't wait to see what the next two decades brings us.
This collage was created on my iPhone using Diptic. Pretty cool, eh?

Happy birthday ladies! xo

PS.  Lucin owns a kick-ass (literally!) company focused on talent management and sponsorships for rising MMA fighters. So if you are into Mixed Martial Arts or know of someone who is trying to break into the scene, be sure to contact her at Be The Weapon Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment