While most people are prepping for the first days of spring, I am still waiting for winter. For a city that is considered one of the snowiest in America, Rochester has received only a few flurries and well under 12 inches this year. And since I feel like the season hasn't even started, I'm still longing to stock-up on a few blizzard-friendly pieces.
1. A practical winter boot, Sorel 'Joan of Arctic 64' Boot, $169.95, Nordstrom
2. My favorite pair of basic black leggings, Sexy Stretch Legging, $29.90, Express
3. Red wine colored skinnies, Skinny Denim Jeans, $42, Fashion Junkee
4. Over-sized, knit sweater, BCBG Asymmetrical Sweater, $126.65, Bluefly.com
5. Silky pajamas, Gilligan & OMalley Two Piece Set, $24.99, Target