Monday, January 16, 2012

Do something.

In my field, I'm constantly surrounded by big ideas and big personalities.  There is never a shortage of information or something to do. Most days, it's very easy to get distracted by something (ie. a tweet, discovering a new Tumblr page, a coffee run, etc.) that has absolutely nothing to do with the task at hand. But those moments often lead to great sources of inspiration. The type of inspiration that sparks clarity and the focus needed to actually do something.

Which is exactly what happened when I came across this quote during one of many distractions the other day:


It was the exact thing I needed after months of feeling, well, stalled. I was psyched to start 2012 off on the right foot, and even though my creative juices have been flowing, I needed that extra push to actually do it.

So here it goes. The official start to my new blog and kicking off what I hope to be a very inspiring adventure. I can't wait to share all of my daily distractions. And I can only hope to inspire someone else to get out there and c r e a t e.

PS. Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. you go girl! congrats to you and can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete